Can anyone help me ID any of these Mushrooms?
By - Hellsong26
I came across them in August near Braggcreek Provincial Park in Alberta.
1. Ganoderma species, possibly G. polychromum.
2. Pholiota species, tough to ID w/o microscope
3. I'd guess Climacodon sp.
Ooh interesting, thank you!
Hello your submission may be removed if the following information is not provided. Please read the [rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/ShroomID/about/rules/).
* Picture of cap, stem AND gills
* Habitat (Woodland, rotting wood, grassland)
* You are strongly encouraged to wait 1-2 hours so you can get a [spore print](https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Mushroom-Spore-Print) photo
Please [message](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=/r/ShroomID) the mods if you get stuck and you have already read the rules. Do not delete your post.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ShroomID) if you have any questions or concerns.*
3 looks like Chicken of the Woods but maybe past prime. Decent confidence but not 100%.
4 I think might be in the ink cap family, and 1 looks to me some Turkey tail lookalike- but not the actual thing.
3 is not Chicken of the Woods, but it does sort of look like it. Chicken of the woods has pores, while 3 has teeth if you zoom in. 1 is also definitely a species of Ganoderma.
Ah yeah mb didn’t zoom enough
Oh cool! Thanks for info