By - Hudakh
# Message to all users:
This is a reminder to please read and follow:
* [Our rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/questions/about/rules)
* [Reddit Content Policy](https://www.redditinc.com/policies/content-policy)
When posting and commenting.
Especially remember Rule 1: `Be polite and civil`.
* Be polite and courteous to each other. Do not be mean, insulting or disrespectful to any other user on this subreddit.
* Do not harass or annoy others in any way.
* Do not catfish. Catfishing is the luring of somebody into an online friendship through a fake online persona. This includes any lying or deceit.
You *will* be banned if you are homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist or bigoted in any way.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/questions) if you have any questions or concerns.*
D, I don't disagree with the idea of her talking to him, I disagree with the idea of two options being mutually exclusive. If Tom's quality of life is reduced due to war or something unrelated, he should be able to both see a counselor and talk to his wife